Monday, July 19, 2010

Brody

Brody is turning 2! This little guy may live in the city, but he is a country boy at heart. I haven't met another boy who loves tractors more than Brody! So what better place to go for this session than my family's farm?! Brody didn't seem too sure about me, and was too mesmerized by all the farm equipment to pay any attention to my camera. It wasn't until Farmer Kenny (aka my dad) came out to join us that Brody started opening up. He and the farmer got to drive the new tractor, look at the cows, drive the mule, pick some corn and check the hay. Here is a look at Brody's exploration of the farm...







My favorite part of the session... Farmer Kenny had to sit in the tire first to show Brody how cool it is before he would even go near it!



Showing off the corn he just picked...



I just love this photo! It looks like Brody is striking a model pose for me... really I think he was just watching the cat instead of paying attention to the camera :)





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work Beth!! Love the farm pics!!

Post a Comment