Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hannah: class of 2011

Yet another fun, beautiful senior session! I headed out to Hannah's place this week and met all the members of the family. By "all" I mean horses, chickens, cats, dogs... needless to say, I was on cloud nine! Not only did I get to meet them, but we included many of them in our photos- so fun!! Here's a little glimpse at some of my favorites...



Gorgeous girl!...






Meet the gang (let's see if I can get all these names right!)...

Royal

Buzz




I shouldn't play favorites, but I can't help myself. Belle the border collie was just too cute! She was solely focused on her frisbee and didn't seem to care about anything else. Then we have the two newest family members- Bump and Rory, the bulldog pups!


And finally we have Brother the cat. We made him pose for a photo earlier in the session, which he was not excited about! I love this shot which was taken much later... he followed us out to the field and decided he was ready to be included!


I absolutely love this shot with Royal and Buzz! Sandwiching Hannah with their cuddliness! (Seriously, they were very sweet!)




Thanks Hannah for such a fun session!!!

3 comments:

Melissa Rieke Photograph said...

Beautiful!! Love all of them!!

Monica said...

Wow, They turned out wonderful. You captured Hannah and all the animals in their best.

Anonymous said...

This session looks like an incredible masterpiece. What a beautiful young girl.

Stephani

Post a Comment