Monday, November 23, 2009

Jessica & Justin

I felt so honored to photograph this couple's big day! I've known Jessica for a very long time, and I got to know Justin much better when we did their engagement photos earlier this year. So, with that said, I may be a little biased, but Jessica made one gorgeous bride. I think I could post an entire blog entry on just photos of her, but I can't give them all away! Here's a little look at some of my favorite shots and moments...






All eyes on the bride...




Everyone's favorite moment...


A little congratulatory handshake from a very proud dad...











I stole the couple from the dance floor to do a few night shots outside of the reception hall. When we were walking back in, a horse carriage pulled up and offered us a few minutes to take some photos with the horses. If you know Jessica, you know that she loves horses, so it made for a very exciting moment!




0 comments:

Post a Comment