Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mindy & Adam

I always enjoy shooting weddings when I have already done an engagement session with the couple prior to the big day. It gives me a better understanding of the couple and their personalities.  I had this opportunity with Mindy and Adam who happen to be very easy to photograph. They are so laid back, and even though Adam didn't feel well and Mindy's heels were sinking in the wet ground, they never stopped smiling!








How many bridesmaids does it take to dress a bride?...







I cannot even begin to describe how how amazing this guy's performance was during the ceremony- absolutely breathtaking!




Ever seen a red limo? It was a very nice touch!


Got to play with the beautiful evening sky before heading to the reception...


Thank you Mindy and Adam! Hope you had an amazing honeymoon, and check the website soon for many more photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment