Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Anna Christine: four days

At just four days old, Anna, who weighs all of about six pounds, was enough to melt my heart! SO tiny and SO precious!! We had fun dressing her up and using all her little accessories, including my favorite... her purple and white hat (yes, I'm a Wildcat!). Here's a little look at Anna and her very proud mom and dad... 







I love putting new babies in their dad's arms... shows just how small they are!







This photo is my favorite from the entire session! There's just something about that expression she's got, and I love the way she's all snuggled up!


The new family...


Thank you Ashley and Mark for letting me capture such a precious time with your new daughter! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Weller thinks these are PRECIOUS pics!! So cute! Makes me want to snuggle with her.:0)
Great job!

Beth Hodge said...

thank you! she was so fun to photograph! :)

Post a Comment