Monday, April 12, 2010

Lily & Bill

Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. Parker! Although they are off enjoying their honeymoon right now, I couldn't wait to go ahead and post a little preview. From the bride to the weather... this day was all around just beautiful! I can't remember the last time I did a wedding where the weather was this perfect- not too hot, not too cold, but just right!



This is the charm Lily tied to her bouquet... St. Michael, the patron saint and guardian angel of police officers.


Seeing each other for the first time...












Much to the bride and groom's surprise, the groomsmen were waiting outside the doors with several cans of silly string!


The official bling...

The first dance...

Thank you Lily and Bill for letting us come and be a part of your wedding day! Many more photos to come!!

4 comments:

Wendi Dunnuck said...

Those are great pictures!!!! Can't wait to see the rest...thanks again for posting early!!

Kathy Wood-Szewc said...

Beth.... you outdid yourself... These are wetting our appetite for more!!! You are such a wonderful person to work with. I will highly recommend you!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was getting married again so that I could have you do our pictures... they are awesome!

Katie Szewc-VanWinkle

Anonymous said...

Great work!! Love them all!!

Post a Comment