Thursday, September 9, 2010

Madeline: class of 2011

Meet Madeline! She is super fun, down to earth, and has one of the sweetest personalities I know!! All of these things made my task of photographing her way too easy! Check out a few of my many favorites from Madeline's shoot- I'm sure you'll catch a little glimpse of what I'm talking about!!






This was one of the windiest days we have had in a long time, but it didn't bother Madeline one bit! We used it to our advantage and got some great shots with it!






Showing her goofy side... :)


One of the great things about shooting senior sessions is that I get to hear all about goals and future plans. And this girl has got some pretty big and amazing goals that I can definitely see her reaching! Madeline has grown up in the water- competitively swimming most of her life, and her dream is to become a dolphin trainer one day! How awesome is that?! So of course with her love of the water, we headed for the beautiful Chi Omega fountain on campus at KU and splashed around a bit!





Thanks for such a fun session Madeline!

0 comments:

Post a Comment