Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tabby: class of 2011

I just love doing senior photos, because each senior is so different and has their own ideas to bring to the session! We threw in a lot of variety with Tabby- cars, trucks, trains... and even her little brother and boyfriend jumped in for a few shots! I had a great time getting to know Tabby and her family, and I'm so excited to share some of my faves from her session... enjoy!







When Tabby told me she wanted some photos with the Trans Am, I wasn't quite sure where the best spot would be for these photos... until we pulled into the parking garage to find a place to park downtown. It turned out to be a really cool spot with some great dramatic lighting!








Little brother Peyton was excited to climb on the train for some photos with his big sis!


And last, but not least, a couple of photos with Riley!


0 comments:

Post a Comment