Monday, January 31, 2011

Cale James Hodge

I feel so blessed to have two wonderful photographer friends that have done such a great job photographing my sweet baby boy for me! I'm sure in time I will be taking many photos of Cale myself, but after having a c-section and just the exhaustion that comes from having a newborn at home, I just haven't had the energy to take many photos myself. So here are just a very few of my favorite images captured by a couple of my favorite photographers!

These ones are from Melissa Rieke Photography. I love this first one that I paired with a maternity shot she did for me... it's amazing to think that tiny person fit inside my belly! :)





Love his wrinkly forehead!


If you know me, you know that I am crazy about Coca Cola, so of course this one made my list of favorites!



These photos are from Simply Joyful Photography. Jason got in on the action for this shoot and Rachel took so many great family photos of the three of us! I think this one is my favorite of them all!



Look how tiny he is hanging in dad's arms!!



Cale really is a smiley little guy. We haven't been able to capture any big smiles but this look here is all Cale! Just a happy and content little man!




A HUGE thank you to Melissa and Rachel for taking these gorgeous and precious images! Newborn photos are definitely something no one should pass up on- they are only this tiny for a very short time! Check out these photogs on Facebook from the links above to become a fan and see more of their awesome work! If you are having a baby in February, be sure to take advantage of Melissa's Free Newborn Session (info on Facebook)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment