Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The other side of the lens!

As many of you know, I recently had a baby boy! I'm going to post an update on him along with some photos but first wanted to share some of the amazing maternity photos my good friend Melissa from Melissa Rieke Photography took of me just a few days before our little guy arrived! Thank you SO much to Melissa for taking such awesome photos! It was fun to experience the other side of the camera lens for a change!

You can see in these photos how lopsided my belly was. Baby boy found himself his spot on my right side and decided to hang there for the majority of the pregnancy :)










Be sure to check out Melissa's other beautiful photos at www.melissariekephotography.com or on Facebook!!

1 comments:

Melissa Rieke Photography said...

Can you believe how amazing she looked...3 days before giving birth!! Congrats Beth!! And thanks so much for having me capture this beautiful moment!! :)

Post a Comment