Thursday, May 6, 2010

Annalise & Lilly

Can you believe these girls are already almost six months old?! They're finally starting to catch up on their size, and they are as cute as ever! It's only been a few months since their last session, and they have really changed...




Notice below their pink toe nails!




Sometimes in doing sessions with little ones, I really wish that I had someone there recording the adults as they attempt to grab attention and smiles. In the series of shots below, the girls were watching their mom do cheers for them! I think I should start turning my camera around to catch these wacky adults :)


The irony in this shot is what makes me like it SO much! Wearing the "I heart mommy and daddy" shirts while screaming to be done with photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment