Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Reischman Family

Much like my own family, this trio is pretty darn special to me! I've known this pretty momma for just about my whole life. I had so much fun hanging out with them at the park, and little Hailey really kept me on my toes for this one! We took so many cute shots that it was really hard for me to choose what to share in this preview. Here are just a few of my faves...


Always smiling!...


Yes, Hailey likes sharing...



I love the black and white shot in this series below... reaching up for momma's hand...



Check out those teeth!

If you notice the little white blur in the background, that's Hailey running off... she was done with posing and ready to play!

1 comments:

Jennifer Simon said...

LOVE it! As always, great job Beth!

Post a Comment