Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Boal Wedding

Last weekend I tagged along with Melissa Rieke Photography to this beautiful wedding! I've known Melissa since I was little, and recently reconnected with her when we found out that we were both doing photography. Even with the dreary, rainy weather, this was a stunning wedding with a stunning bride! I loved every minute of hanging back and focusing on all the small details of the day! Here is a little look from my perspective...








One last little spritz of perfume before the ceremony...


Waiting to make her debut...

And the doors open... her first look at the groom waiting for her at the end of the aisle!



Of all the weddings I've been to, this is by far my favorite cake! The detail work on this thing was absolutely amazing!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth - thank you so much for posting these; what a wonderful suprise to come home to after our honeymoon; I love all the shots you took! Thank you so much for working with Melissa on our wedding day; everything turned out beautiful!
Stephanie

Post a Comment